QuisqueyaCigar.com (hereafter referred to as ‘QUISQUEYA CIGARS’) is an online service that is accessible from nearly any phone, tablet, or computer. The terms of this Policy apply to any use of our services from any device. This Policy lays out how we collect, share, and use information about you. We will also explain the options you have regarding what information we obtain.
What Info we collect
- Information about you, given by you.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS or it’s service providers (further explained below) may collect information that you provide directly through the use of the website and/or third party services. As an example, QUISQUEYA CIGARS collects information when you sign up for email notifications, create a user account, or contact us.
Personal information can include information that identifies you personally (i.e. name, phone number, date of birth, address). Furthermore, information about your demographic (i.e. personal preferences, age, gender, and/or recent purchases), is defined by law as “non-personal information”, and is not given the same designation as information that is outlined in the Policy.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS also excludes “de-identified” information (or information where all personal indicators have been removed) from the details of this Policy. This information may be shared at our discretion, except when prohibited by law.
- Information automatically collected
QUISQUEYA CIGARS and it’s third-party providers may automatically collect some information when you access online services. This information can include IP Address, type of browser, device type, and information on how you use the services. This information is not considered personal information, and as such is not subject to the same terms of the Policy.
The methods that may be used on QUISQUEYA CIGARS to collect Usage Information include:
- Log Information: Log information is data about your use of QUISQUEYA CIGARS, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data, and may be stored in log files.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, fingerprinting, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed (“Tracking Technologies”) may be used to collect information about interactions with QUISQUEYA CIGARS or e-mails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Here is more detail of types of Tracking Technologies:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s device, which may be session ID cookies or tracking cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate QUISQUEYA CIGARS and expire when you close your browser. Tracking cookies remain longer and help in understanding how you use QUISQUEYA CIGARS, and enhance your user experience. Cookies may remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. If you use your browser’s method of blocking or removing cookies, some but not all types of cookies may be deleted and/or blocked and as a result some features and functionalities of QUISQUEYA CIGARS may not work. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file which may be placed on a device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Flash cookies and HTML5 cookies are locally stored on your device other than in the browser and browser settings won’t control them. To identify certain types of local shared objects on your device and adjust your settings, please visit: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. QUISQUEYA CIGARS may associate some or all of these types of cookies with your devices.
- Web Beacons (“Tracking Pixels”): Web beacons are small graphic images, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” embedded in web pages and e-mail messages. Web beacons may be used, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to QUISQUEYA CIGARS, to monitor how users navigate QUISQUEYA CIGARS, and to count content views.
- Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with QUISQUEYA CIGARS. It is temporarily downloaded onto your computer from QUISQUEYA CIGARS’s web server, or from a third-party with which QUISQUEYA CIGARS works, and is active only while you are connected to the Service, and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
- Location-identifying Technologies: GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering and other location-aware technologies locate (sometimes precisely) you, or make assumptions about your location, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content based on your location. If you have enabled GPS or use other location-based features on QUISQUEYA CIGARS, your device location may be tracked
- Fingerprinting: Collection and analysis of information from your device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts, and other data, for purposes of identification and/or tracking.
- Device Recognition Technologies: Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, as well as linking a common unique identifier to different device use (e.g., Facebook ID), which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user or household) (“Cross-device Data”).
Some information about your use of QUISQUEYA CIGARS and certain Third-Party Services may be collected using Tracking Technologies across time and services, and used by QUISQUEYA CIGARS and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on QUISQUEYA CIGARS and certain Third-Party Services.
- Info obtained outside of your usage.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS may obtain information about you from Third-Party services (i.e. Google Analytics). The company is not liable for any information, or the accuracy of such as is provided by Third-Party sources.
How we use information about you.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS may use information about you for any purpose that does not violate this Policy, or that is not prohibited by law. These uses include, but are not limited to:
- Offering specific services based on your preferences
- Personalize your experience while using QUISQUEYA CIGARS
- Provide services and updates (unless requested/unsubscribed)
- Process your registration
- Verify your age to fulfill federal guidelines regarding your purchases.
- QUISQUEYA CIGARS Affiliate Marketing program
- To comply with any legal requisition such as Florida State Tobacco Tax Filing, warrant, court order, and or subpoena.
Information we share with other parties
QUISQUEYA CIGARS reserves the right to share non-personal information with third-parties for any reason. Personal information (here forward referred to as PI) is protected and not shared, unless directly prescribed at such time as personal information is given by you. Non-personal information may be shared for, but is not limited to, the following reasons:
- The targeting of marketing through Third-Party services.
- You have given us permission to share your information.
- Agents of QUISQUEYA CIGARS to use in developing services within QUISQUEYA CIGARS.
- To comply with legal processes.
Furthermore, QUISQUEYA CIGARS reserves the right to share information during the process of merger, sale, joint venture, or any type of acquisition by another party. During such an event, the other party would receive any and all information through the binds of a Non-Disclosure Agreement
Contests, Giveaways, and Promotions
QUISQUEYA CIGARS may offer opportunities to receive services as the result of participating in contests, giveaways, and/or promotions. These opportunities may include Third-Parties. And for that reason, personal information may be shared as the result of being involved in such opportunities.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE PUBLICLY OR TO OTHERS.
Additionally, QUISQUEYA CIGARS may offer you the option to send a communication to a friend. If so, QUISQUEYA CIGARS relies on you to only send to people who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age and who have given you permission to do so. The friend’s Personal Information you provide (e.g., name, e-mail address) will be used to facilitate the communication, but not used by QUISQUEYA CIGARS for any other marketing purpose unless Company obtains consent from that person. Your contact information and message may be included in the communication.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, SOCIAL FEATURES, ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS may include hyperlinks to, or include on or in connection with, QUISQUEYA CIGARS (e.g., apps and plug-ins), websites, locations, platforms, applications or services operated by third parties (“Third-Party Service(s)”). These Third-Party Services may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other Tracking Technology to independently collect information about you and may solicit Personal Information from you.
Certain functionalities on QUISQUEYA CIGARS permit interactions that you initiate between QUISQUEYA CIGARS and certain Third-Party Services, such as third-party social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of Social Features include: enabling you to send content such as contacts and photos between the Service and a Third-Party Service; “liking” or “sharing” QUISQUEYA CIGARS’s content; logging in to QUISQUEYA CIGARS using your Third-Party Service account (e.g., using Facebook Connect to sign-in to the Service); and to otherwise connect QUISQUEYA CIGARS to a Third-Party Service (e.g., to pull or push information to or from the Service). If you use Social Features, and potentially other Third-Party Services, information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on QUISQUEYA CIGARS or by the Third-Party Service that you use. Similarly, if you post information on a third-party service that references QUISQUEYA CIGARS (e.g., by using a hashtag associated with QUISQUEYA CIGARS or other Company Affiliates in a tweet or status update), your post may be used on or in connection with QUISQUEYA CIGARS or otherwise by QUISQUEYA CIGARS and QUISQUEYA CIGARS Affiliates. Also, both QUISQUEYA CIGARS and the third-party may have access to certain information about you and your use of QUISQUEYA CIGARS and any Third-Party Service.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS may engage and work with Service Providers and other third parties to serve advertisements on QUISQUEYA CIGARS and/or on third-party services. Some of these ads may be tailored to your interest based on your browsing of QUISQUEYA CIGARS and elsewhere on the internet, sometimes referred to as “interest-based advertising” and “online behavioral advertising” (“Interest-based Advertising”), which may include sending you an ad on a third-party service after you have left QUISQUEYA CIGARS (i.e., “retargeting”).
DATA SECURITY AND MONITORING.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS takes reasonable measures to protect Company-Collected PI (excluding public UGC) from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and QUISQUEYA CIGARS cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the QUISQUEYA CIGARS.
ACCESSING AND CHANGING INFORMATION.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS may provide web pages or other mechanisms allowing you to delete, correct, or update some of the Company-Collected PI, and potentially certain other information about you (e.g., account information). For instance, you can make changes to your account information by updating or modifying your online account information via the “My Account” link provided at the top of each page. QUISQUEYA CIGARS will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in QUISQUEYA CIGARS’s then-active databases as soon as practicable, but it is not always possible to completely change, remove or delete all of your information or public postings from QUISQUEYA CIGARS’s databases and residual and/or cached data may remain archived thereafter. Further, we reserve the right to retain data (a) as required by applicable law; and (b) for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is retained except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
CHOICES: TRACKING AND COMMUNICATIONS OPTIONS.
- Tracking Technologies Generally: Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Browsers offer different functionalities and options so you may need to set them separately. Also, tools from commercial browsers may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies (also known as locally shared objects), HTML5 cookies, or other Tracking Technologies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s website http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-third-party-local-shared.html. Please be aware that if you disable or remove these technologies, some parts of the Service may not work and that when you revisit QUISQUEYA CIGARS your ability to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Communications: You can opt out of receiving certain promotional communications from QUISQUEYA CIGARS at any time for promotional e-mails by following the instructions provided in e-mails to click on the unsubscribe link. Please note that your opt-out is limited to the e-mail address used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, QUISQUEYA CIGARS may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or QUISQUEYA CIGARS’s ongoing business relations.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
QUISQUEYA CIGARS provides California residents with the option to opt-in to sharing of “personal information” as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light law”) with third parties, other than Company Affiliates, for such third parties own direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with non-Affiliate third parties for their direct marketing purposes absent your consent. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our compliance with the Shine the Light law and/or withdraw previously given consent to sharing with non-Affiliate third parties for their direct marketing purposes by contacting us by e-mail at QuisqueyaCigar.com or by sending a letter to 31 S Main St, Winter Garden FL, 34787 (Attn: Legal Department). Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one information request per customer each year, but you can withdraw a previously given consent at any time. We are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address or mail address.
Although users are required to be twenty-one (21) years of age of older to use the Service, as required by California law, if any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) have improperly registered to use the Service, and posted content or information on the Service, they can request removal by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing where the content or information is posted and attesting that they posted it. QUISQUEYA CIGARS will then make reasonably good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified to the extent required by applicable law and to terminate the unauthorized account. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third parties may have republished or archived content by search engines and others that QUISQUEYA CIGARS does not control.